Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing Graphic Design AdminBookmark This
1207 N. Dearborn
Posted: March 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This part time position (approx. 16-24 hrs. per week) would help guide the brand of the mjkgroup and reside360.com and create and execute brand-specific marketing strategy.
Duties of the Marketing Manager:
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Planning and implementing the social media strategy for the company
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Transaction management systems for new sales
• Creation of all brochures and other physical and digital marketing collateral
• Assist our current web manager with the content for the company website.
Requirements for this position:
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Technology or equivalent
• Computer savvy
• Experience in email marketing and social media
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
• Writing, editing and blog creation
• SEO experience beneficial
• Conscientious, on time, and driven
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• HTML and/or Dreamweaver experience preferred but not required
• Photographic experience a huge plus!
• Background in Real Estate a huge plus!