Real Estate Project Administration (Affordable Housing/Market Housing)Shamrock Development
Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Marketing Graphic Design AdminBookmark This
1207 N. Dearborn
Posted: March 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This part time position (approx. 16-24 hrs. per week) would help guide the brand of the mjkgroup and reside360.com and create and execute brand-specific marketing strategy.
Duties of the Marketing Manager:
• Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
• Planning and implementing the social media strategy for the company
• Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Transaction management systems for new sales
• Creation of all brochures and other physical and digital marketing collateral
• Assist our current web manager with the content for the company website.
Requirements for this position:
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Technology or equivalent
• Computer savvy
• Experience in email marketing and social media
• Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
• Writing, editing and blog creation
• SEO experience beneficial
• Conscientious, on time, and driven
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
• HTML and/or Dreamweaver experience preferred but not required
• Photographic experience a huge plus!
• Background in Real Estate a huge plus!