- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Financial Analyst for Commercial Real Estate / Minimum 9-12 Months In Miami FloridaMarcus Millichap
Acquisition InternORuiz Investments, LLC
Marketing InternHudson Luxury Living
Outbound Sales RepresentativehomePERQs
Shopping Center Leasing InternArizona Partners
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Interested in Learning NYC Real Estate? Come Work with SPIRE - an Industry LeaderSpire Group
Marketing Intern for Real Estate Company!Bookmark This
Express Brokers Realty
1300 Mercantile Ln
Posted: November 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExpress Brokers Realty is a Real Estate company seeking a motivated and personable college student with an interest in Real Estate to assist our Realtors with their marketing activities, and also to help grow the company's online presence. We would like for the intern to be able to manage our CRM database and also develop a marketing plan to relationships with current and future clients.
The Intern wil have the opportunity to learn about the Residential Real Estate industry from the ground up. The ideal candidate will preform assignments under the direct supervision of our Broker and Marketing Specialist.
This is an unpaid internship, but you will be stipend for transportation.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Participate in Public Relations events and activities
-Create flyers and company brochures
-Assist with Real Estate property video production
-Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation
-Manage Social Media platforms for the business
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing (Preferred, but not required)
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Driven and hard working
-Must be able to come to the office 2-3 times a week and also monthly meetings
-Knowledge of Photoshop is preferred, but not required
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Social Media, Advertising, Communication Skills, Writing Skills, Real Estate Marketing, Social Media Blogging
Preferred - Adobe Photoshop, CRM software