Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Interested in Learning NYC Real Estate? Come Work with SPIRE - an Industry LeaderSpire Group
Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Marketing InternBookmark This
Motor City Hot Deals
Posted: June 16 2015
Company Location: Farmington, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for candidates in the metro Detroit area. We are also open to virtual assistants. Must be determined, self-starter and excited about marketing. We need someone to take our marketing to another level. This is a commission paid position. You will be paid per lead that you bring in. We are offering FT/PT positions. Choose your own work hours.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.