Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate InternREAL New York
Real Estate InternshipREAL New York
Sales Internship Financial CompanyHomebridge Finanicial
2017 MBA Summer InternUDR Inc.
Real Estate InternPenrose Realty
Looking for an intern to research and write about various areas of real estate.Terra Firma Realty
Real Estate Intern with Room for GrowthPrime NY, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
600 north rosemead blvd. #223
Posted: May 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLong Time successful Real estate Broker has opened a new franchise office and is expanding , you will be a member of a team , training is available , We are searching for a marketing/social media guru who doesn’t mind attending to the day-to-day office admin responsibilities but can also keep up with our quickly changing needs. An especially good fit is someone who can anticipate needs before they arise!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events/ open houses to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written communication
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Creative Thinking
Preferred - Social Media Marketing