Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Real Estate InternshipCheryl Davis LLC
Marketing InternBookmark This
600 north rosemead blvd. #223
Posted: May 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLong Time successful Real estate Broker has opened a new franchise office and is expanding , you will be a member of a team , training is available , We are searching for a marketing/social media guru who doesn’t mind attending to the day-to-day office admin responsibilities but can also keep up with our quickly changing needs. An especially good fit is someone who can anticipate needs before they arise!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events/ open houses to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written communication
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Creative Thinking
Preferred - Social Media Marketing