Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Marketing InternBookmark This
Fadi Matti Realtor
Posted: January 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a real estate agent in the San Diego area and I am looking for an intern to manage and developed social media and web content. Good writing skills, and SEO knowledge are required. Wordpress knowledge is a plus. Knowledge in generating web traffic is preferred.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Blog writing and managing a Wordpress website.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Writing For The Web, SEO copywriting, SEO, Attraction Marketing, Real Estate Marketing
Preferred - WordPress