Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Agent AssistantRE/MAX
Real Estate Investment Sales AssociateLiving Real Estate Group
Social Media Marketing, Branding and Content Writing Intern for Real EstateRE/Max Solutions
Research Analyst - Real Estate & FinanceRealized Holdings
Marketing InternBookmark This
142 W. University Drive
Posted: March 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAspect Properties is a real estate services company with a focus on property management.
The intern position will help with positioning the company correctly and in new places, as well as marketing additional businesses owned by the main company.
You would work directly from our office in Downtown Rochester.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Help the team with other responsibilities to help our small business grow.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Corporate Blogging, Marketing and Sales
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver