Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate InternREAL New York
Real Estate InternshipREAL New York
Sales Internship Financial CompanyHomebridge Finanicial
2017 MBA Summer InternUDR Inc.
Real Estate InternPenrose Realty
Looking for an intern to research and write about various areas of real estate.Terra Firma Realty
Real Estate Intern with Room for GrowthPrime NY, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
The Lusby Group of RE/MAX Components
1919 York Rd
Posted: May 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRE/MAX, short for "Real Estate Maximums," is an American international real estate company that operates through a franchise system. The company has held the number one market share in the United States and Canada since 1999, as measured by residential transaction sides. RE/MAX has more than 100,000 agents in 6,800 offices. RE/MAX operates in about 100 countries. RE/MAX Components is a local franchise in the Baltimore Metro area, with 4 offices. The Media Intern will be placed with a fast growing team of Commercial and Residential Agents based in the Timonium, MD office. The position will provide hands-on experience with a wide array of marketing responsibilities. The team uses social media, website, print advertising, networking & social events, etc., to promote both the brand and the clients and properties they represent. The Intern will have an opportunity to engage in marketing meetings and provide weighted input on the direction of the team's marketing efforts. This will allow the candidate to build their resume with marketing AND leadership experience.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or higher in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Confidence and a sense of humor are a must.
- Portfolio of marketing projects for interview (May be college or work related)
- Should have own laptop with MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat