Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Agent AssistantRE/MAX
Marketing InternBookmark This
Adam Merrick Home Selling Team
100 N. Main St., Ste. 100
East Peoria, IL
Posted: April 20 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRare opportunity to train with members of the #1 Training Organization in the World, Keller Williams*. The Mid American Region’s #1 Real Estate Agent, Merrick Home Selling Team, seeks intern to train and work in the real estate sales industry using some of the newest tools and technology available for sales and marketing.
See how a small company has consistently out-performed all of it's competition for several years by focusing on skill mastery, goal setting and accountability. We rely heavily on
personality analysis to build a dynamic team of individuals to work together towards a common goal. The Merrick Team has proven that together, we do more and we do it better.
This unpaid internship will provide the following benefits to the best candidate:
- Understand Team approach & company culture
- Overview and access to the top Leadership training that transcends to any industry
- Personalized training on the newest CRM and sales tools in the industry
- Learn importance of diversifying marketing efforts to optimize financial and human resources
- Learn the Language of Sales through job shadowing and hands on customer service training
- Mastermind with top performers to share and develop best practices
- Learn strength finding and development skills
(*named by Training Magazine in February 2015)
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.