Construction / Development Manager - Real Estate Development - InternStone Street Properties
Real Estate Private Equity Opportunity at FGFG Asset Management
Positions in Advertising, Marketing & Reserach in Real EstateKWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate AssistantElegran
Graphic Design Intern - Commercial Real EstateCresa
MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRM YEAR-ROUNDNest Seekers International
Commercial Real Estate InternThe S.F. Waranch Company
Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Marketing InternBookmark This
NY Living Solutions
90 John St.
New York, NY
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLooking for a prospective candidate that is motivated to learn and begin a career in real estate. No prior marketing experience needed but is preferred
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.