Real Estate Property Finder / Phone salesb2k property group
Home flipping IntershipFortress Realty
Team Lead: Marketing and Public RelationsMC Enterprises
Real Estate / Marketing InternDouglas Elliman Real Estate
Marketing and Sales Assistant to RealtorLyles Luxury Lifestyle
Real Estate Finance and DevelopmentPhillips Development
Real Estate DevelopmentPhillips Development
Marketing InternFulcrum Properties Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Realtor/ restaurant owner
1312 Live Oak St #205
Posted: September 25 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small boutique firm with 2 offices in Houston selling real estate. We consider our team very design conscious. We are in need of a marketing intern to assist 6-10 hours a week, with flexible hours. Seeking a highly motivated, creative thinker that has skills to manage our social media accounts. Proficient in adobe artist programs to design flyers and marketing tools, and keep our WordPress website up to date.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.