Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Agent AssistantRE/MAX
Real Estate Investment Sales AssociateLiving Real Estate Group
Social Media Marketing, Branding and Content Writing Intern for Real EstateRE/Max Solutions
Marketing InternBookmark This
Realtor/ restaurant owner
1312 Live Oak St #205
Posted: September 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a small boutique firm with 2 offices in Houston selling real estate. We consider our team very design conscious. We are in need of a marketing intern to assist 6-10 hours a week, with flexible hours. Seeking a highly motivated, creative thinker that has skills to manage our social media accounts. Proficient in adobe artist programs to design flyers and marketing tools, and keep our WordPress website up to date.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.