Real Estate Investment InternBrooklyn Standard Properties
Real Estate Internship - MarketingThe Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
Ibrenis LLC Real Estate Investment Firm
Posted: October 28 2016
Company Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIbrenis, LLC Real Estate Investment Firm is a privately-held independent real estate & finance company in the Greater New York area that specializes in Residential and Commercial Real Estate. Partners have extensive experience in all business sectors and work nationwide. The Marketing Intern is responsible for taking over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies and designing various marketing materials.
Top Reasons to work with us:
- The opportunity to learn new marketing skills and gain valuable work experience
- Letter of recommendations for all interns!
- Flexible work schedule for all school schedules!
- No weekends!
- Exciting company events and outings!
Responsibilities- Strong social media skills: Experienced & active with a wide range of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat & LinkedIn)
- Manage company blog
- Create email campaigns
- Prepare and create reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring both existing clients and prospective investors
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.