Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Marketing InternBookmark This
Ibrenis LLC Real Estate Investment Firm
Posted: October 28 2016
Company Location: Fort Lee, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIbrenis, LLC Real Estate Investment Firm is a privately-held independent real estate & finance company in the Greater New York area that specializes in Residential and Commercial Real Estate. Partners have extensive experience in all business sectors and work nationwide. The Marketing Intern is responsible for taking over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies and designing various marketing materials.
Top Reasons to work with us:
- The opportunity to learn new marketing skills and gain valuable work experience
- Letter of recommendations for all interns!
- Flexible work schedule for all school schedules!
- No weekends!
- Exciting company events and outings!
Responsibilities- Strong social media skills: Experienced & active with a wide range of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat & LinkedIn)
- Manage company blog
- Create email campaigns
- Prepare and create reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring both existing clients and prospective investors
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.