Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Marketing InternBookmark This
N King Enterprises
Southside of Chicago
Posted: January 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionN King Enterprises is a Real Estate Consultant firm based on the Southside of Chicago. We are looking for a partner in Marketing our program named Pathway to Property Ownership. It's a program designed to help people acheive homeownership. We provide a clear pathway to credit, financing and newly rehabbed property. We need help organizing presentations and marketing to the public. .
This could be a commision based position and only the highly motivated need to apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/ Public Relations/ Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Real Estate Due Diligence, Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Investment Consulting, Public Engagement, Strategic Public Relations Planning
Preferred - Public Relations Skills