, MarketingKeller Williams Realty
Business Development / Sales InternLofts125
Commercial Real Estate InternArizona Healthcare Realty
Internship for Rapidly-Growing Real Estate CompanyHedley Homes Keller Williams
Part time/Full time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Part time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Office/ Social Media/ Marketing InternInterstate Realty Group, LLC
Commercial Real Estate Analyst- InternTrinity Street Capital Partners
Marketing InternBookmark This
N King Enterprises
Southside of Chicago
Posted: January 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionN King Enterprises is a Real Estate Consultant firm based on the Southside of Chicago. We are looking for a partner in Marketing our program named Pathway to Property Ownership. It's a program designed to help people acheive homeownership. We provide a clear pathway to credit, financing and newly rehabbed property. We need help organizing presentations and marketing to the public. .
This could be a commision based position and only the highly motivated need to apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/ Public Relations/ Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Real Estate Marketing, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Real Estate Due Diligence, Real Estate Investment Consulting, Public Engagement
Preferred - Public Relations Skills