Apartment Leasing InternEnterprise Mill LLC
IT/Computer Systems InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Communications InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Clearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Accounting InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Public Relations InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Marketing InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Graphic Design InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Marketing InternBookmark This
N King Enterprises
Southside of Chicago
Posted: January 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionN King Enterprises is a Real Estate Consultant firm based on the Southside of Chicago. We are looking for a partner in Marketing our program named Pathway to Property Ownership. It's a program designed to help people acheive homeownership. We provide a clear pathway to credit, financing and newly rehabbed property. We need help organizing presentations and marketing to the public. .
This could be a commision based position and only the highly motivated need to apply.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing/ Public Relations/ Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Real Estate Marketing, Strategic Public Relations Planning, Real Estate Due Diligence, Real Estate Investment Consulting, Public Engagement
Preferred - Public Relations Skills