Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Marketing InternEngel & Völkers Minneapolis
Administrative Assistantwoolbright real estate investment
Property Management & BusinessWashington Intern Student Housing
Construction/Property ManagementWashington Intern Student Housing
Marketing InternBookmark This
10101 Harwin Dr. Suite 370
Posted: September 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs more international students are coming to the United States, our company, Yun Global, is providing them with excellent services to support and help them adapting the lives in the United States. Our primary goal is to provide students with top- quality health insurance benefits, apartment rentals and excellent customer services.
We are seeking an organized and creative intern to join our team to improve and grow Yun Global and achieve its goals. Are you filled with business ideas and interested in marketing and promotion events planning? Jump on board with us to create marketing strategies using social media including Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.