Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing or Business development InternBookmark This
Team Price Real Estate
Posted: February 02 2015
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeam Price Realty is an established and reputable brokerage. The brokerage offers agents continuing education, and a professional working environment in a robust and growing market. The agent is an independent contractor of the broker. The intern may choose to work from a remote location or one of the two office locations. The internship hours are flexible. The position does require that the intern attend (1) buisness meeting monthly. The intern will receive training and coaching from the agent. The intern must be driven, creative and have a positive attitude. The intern must be fluent in the English, have a personal computer with internet access and a working cell phone.
Responsibilities- Establish benchmarks and evalaute the efficacy of the marketing campaign.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Development or Real Estate.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Fluent in English.
- No criminal backround
SkillsRequired - English language skills, Communication Skills, Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office Applications, Internet Access, Answering Phones, B2C marketing, B2B Marketing Strategy
Preferred - Bilingual