Apartment Leasing InternEnterprise Mill LLC
IT/Computer Systems InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Communications InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Clearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Accounting InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Public Relations InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Marketing InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Graphic Design InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Marketing or Business development InternBookmark This
Team Price Real Estate
Posted: February 02 2015
Company Location: Austin, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTeam Price Realty is an established and reputable brokerage. The brokerage offers agents continuing education, and a professional working environment in a robust and growing market. The agent is an independent contractor of the broker. The intern may choose to work from a remote location or one of the two office locations. The internship hours are flexible. The position does require that the intern attend (1) buisness meeting monthly. The intern will receive training and coaching from the agent. The intern must be driven, creative and have a positive attitude. The intern must be fluent in the English, have a personal computer with internet access and a working cell phone.
Responsibilities- Establish benchmarks and evalaute the efficacy of the marketing campaign.
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Development or Real Estate.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Fluent in English.
- No criminal backround
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Answering Phones, English language skills, B2B Marketing Strategy, B2C marketing, Basic Computer Skills, Internet Access, Microsoft Office Applications
Preferred - Bilingual