- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Marketing/ Sales/ Internet Marketing/ Real Estate Investing Apprenticeship
Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing/ Sales/ Internet Marketing/ Real Estate Investing ApprenticeshipBookmark This
Property Investor Pros
Posted: May 17 2015
Company Location: Douglasville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Estate Investing Apprenticeship
Property Investor Pros are interested in qualified interns to join our team. We our real estate investors seeking to support and train the right individual’s up-to-the minute real estate investing and how to earn $1,000 to $10, 000 every two weeks.
ResponsibilitiesBe prepared to work sport like environment- “we do it as a sport and get PAID at the same time.”
Must have the right spirit, we’re all about growth. In our environment you can expect to learn how to work for yourself, from home and have fun doing so.
We want to only work with those who believe they have what it takes to become the next up and coming youngpreneur millionaire. We would like you to have an interest in finance, graphic design, investing, marketing, sales, social media, and of course real estate.
Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, MBA,
Business Admin & Management.
We want to hear from you, these opportunities can be virtual and some may require to come into
one of the office locations.
Please contact us, send email address, and phone contact. Gary Thomas, Founder/ Owner, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Assist in daily operations of the company, answering phones, responding to email campaigns,
• Assist in Social Media campaigns, distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist in building and managing Email campaigns
• Answering phones, following up with leads
• Property valuation, performing comparable marketing analysis reports
• Find deals, using various different software and tools
• Collaborating with street team
• Must be able to use google tools
• Use Customer Relationship Management (CMA) portal
• Become familiar with Worpress website platform