Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Marketing/ Sales/ Internet Marketing/ Real Estate Investing ApprenticeshipBookmark This
Property Investor Pros
6790 W. Broad St
Posted: May 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Estate Investing Apprenticeship
Property Investor Pros are interested in qualified interns to join our team. We our real estate investors seeking to support and train the right individual’s in up-to-the minute real estate investing and how to earn $1,000 to $10, 000 every two weeks.
ResponsibilitiesBe prepared to work sport like environment- “we do it as a sport and get PAID at the same time.”
Must have the right spirit, we’re all about growth. In our environment you can expect to learn how to work for yourself, from home and have fun doing so.
We want to only work with those who believe they have what it takes to become the next up and coming youngpreneur millionaire. We would like you to have an interest in finance, graphic design, investing, marketing, sales, social media, and of course real estate.
Advertising, Marketing, Sales, Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, MBA,
Business Admin & Management.
We want to hear from you, these opportunities can be virtual and some may require to come into
one of the office locations.
Please contact us, send email address, and phone contact. Gary Thomas, Founder/ Owner, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Assist in daily operations of the company, answering phones, responding to email campaigns,
• Assist in Social Media campaigns, distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist in building and managing Email campaigns
• Answering phones, following up with leads
• Property valuation, performing comparable marketing analysis reports
• Find deals, using various different software and tools
• Collaborating with street team
• Must be able to use google tools
• Use Customer Relationship Management (CMA) portal
• Become familiar with Worpress website platform