Business Development / Sales InternLofts125
Commercial Real Estate InternArizona Healthcare Realty
Internship for Rapidly-Growing Real Estate CompanyHedley Homes Keller Williams
Part time/Full time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Part time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Office/ Social Media/ Marketing InternInterstate Realty Group, LLC
Commercial Real Estate Analyst- InternTrinity Street Capital Partners
Business Development Associate InternChristopher Souza
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipBookmark This
1650 Hwy 6 S. Suite #350
Sugar Land, TX
Posted: November 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeller Williams Southwest is the leading real estate brokerage in Fort Bend and surrounding counties. Our office is currently offering a PAID marketing internship that will not only provide experience in many mediums of marketing, but the real estate industry as well. You will be working with a pre-assembled team of marketing professionals that we have contracted with our office, including: Marketing Committee, Brand Consultant, Publicist (PR Rep), Advertising Company, Web-Site Developer and a Videographer. Your primary responsibility will be facilitating meetings of all parties on each project and produce reports on a weekly basis to all parties.
• Work with the constraints of a publication calendar and submit all advertisements within monthly publication deadlines to the following magazines:
1. Fort Bend Homes and Lifestyle Magazine
2. Fort Bend Upclose Magazine
3. Fort Bend Focus Magazine
4. Fort Bend Chamber Of Commerce Relocation Magazine
5. Fort Bend Star
• Coordinate with publicist and magazine writers for all KW Featured stories on months Keller Williams Realty is being featured.
• Coordinate additional advertising in publications for Recruiting and paid PR pieces
• Facilitate the sale of ad space in monthly advertisements to KW agents, facilitate billing with the MCA and create all internal documents/agreements to be able to do so.
• Create a tracking and report system of evaluating print marketing and report to Marketing Committee.
• Coordinate with Advertising Company for renewal and re-negotiations of all contracts every November.
• Research availability and evaluate available billboards at the expiration of billboard contract (March).
• Coordinate the canvas changes 3 x per year with billboard company and brand consultant.
• Assist in all aspects of web development for desktop and handheld devices.
• Coordinate writers and local photographer for web-content
• Manage timeline for all parts of web-development
• Manage & Hold Web-Developer, Brand Manager, Writers, Publicist and HAR technology group accountable to timeline.
• Create a system of tracking web-site leads and follow up
• Maintenance of the FEATURED PROPERTIES section to match print marketing
• SEO evaluation
• SEM marketing
• Daily web-site evaluations to ensure site is up and running and all aspects working
• Work with Publicist on all social media accounts.
• Research and create AD/Werx campaign and Face Book marketing to maximize impressions.
• Market research on all social media opportunities and assisting in formulating the social media budget
• Photograph all KW events worthy of spreading on social media
Video and Television Advertising:
• Work and coordinate with video company to complete KW Video.
• Coordinate (2-4) fifteen second commercials with videographer
• Coordinate with KW agents to facilitate videographer
• Coordinate with Advertising Company to formulate TV advertising budget
• Coordinate with all parties as needed upon execution of a TV advertising contract
Online Leads Generation:
• Manage Profile for Trulia/Zillow
• Develop system for creating Zillow Reviews for KW
• Coordinate with Five Street with any issues of lead distribution.
• Assist agents in setting up Five Street Account
• Assist agents in explaining Five Street platform
• Coordinate all web-site leads to filter to Five Street
Requirements• Team player attitude is a must! You will be collaborating with several people simultaneously for each project.
• Must have keen attention to detail
• Organized and possess excellent time management skills to effectively handle multiple tasks within multiple projects
• Computer Proficient
• Must be able to create and maintain reports and spreadsheets
• Being proactive and taking initiative without the need for micromanagement