Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Marketing/Advertising Paid InternshipBookmark This
1650 Hwy 6 S. Suite #350
Sugar Land, TX
Posted: November 18 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKeller Williams Southwest is the leading real estate brokerage in Fort Bend and surrounding counties. Our office is currently offering a PAID marketing internship that will not only provide experience in many mediums of marketing, but the real estate industry as well. You will be working with a pre-assembled team of marketing professionals that we have contracted with our office, including: Marketing Committee, Brand Consultant, Publicist (PR Rep), Advertising Company, Web-Site Developer and a Videographer. Your primary responsibility will be facilitating meetings of all parties on each project and produce reports on a weekly basis to all parties.
• Work with the constraints of a publication calendar and submit all advertisements within monthly publication deadlines to the following magazines:
1. Fort Bend Homes and Lifestyle Magazine
2. Fort Bend Upclose Magazine
3. Fort Bend Focus Magazine
4. Fort Bend Chamber Of Commerce Relocation Magazine
5. Fort Bend Star
• Coordinate with publicist and magazine writers for all KW Featured stories on months Keller Williams Realty is being featured.
• Coordinate additional advertising in publications for Recruiting and paid PR pieces
• Facilitate the sale of ad space in monthly advertisements to KW agents, facilitate billing with the MCA and create all internal documents/agreements to be able to do so.
• Create a tracking and report system of evaluating print marketing and report to Marketing Committee.
• Coordinate with Advertising Company for renewal and re-negotiations of all contracts every November.
• Research availability and evaluate available billboards at the expiration of billboard contract (March).
• Coordinate the canvas changes 3 x per year with billboard company and brand consultant.
• Assist in all aspects of web development for desktop and handheld devices.
• Coordinate writers and local photographer for web-content
• Manage timeline for all parts of web-development
• Manage & Hold Web-Developer, Brand Manager, Writers, Publicist and HAR technology group accountable to timeline.
• Create a system of tracking web-site leads and follow up
• Maintenance of the FEATURED PROPERTIES section to match print marketing
• SEO evaluation
• SEM marketing
• Daily web-site evaluations to ensure site is up and running and all aspects working
• Work with Publicist on all social media accounts.
• Research and create AD/Werx campaign and Face Book marketing to maximize impressions.
• Market research on all social media opportunities and assisting in formulating the social media budget
• Photograph all KW events worthy of spreading on social media
Video and Television Advertising:
• Work and coordinate with video company to complete KW Video.
• Coordinate (2-4) fifteen second commercials with videographer
• Coordinate with KW agents to facilitate videographer
• Coordinate with Advertising Company to formulate TV advertising budget
• Coordinate with all parties as needed upon execution of a TV advertising contract
Online Leads Generation:
• Manage Profile for Trulia/Zillow
• Develop system for creating Zillow Reviews for KW
• Coordinate with Five Street with any issues of lead distribution.
• Assist agents in setting up Five Street Account
• Assist agents in explaining Five Street platform
• Coordinate all web-site leads to filter to Five Street
Requirements• Team player attitude is a must! You will be collaborating with several people simultaneously for each project.
• Must have keen attention to detail
• Organized and possess excellent time management skills to effectively handle multiple tasks within multiple projects
• Computer Proficient
• Must be able to create and maintain reports and spreadsheets
• Being proactive and taking initiative without the need for micromanagement