IT/Computer Systems InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Communications InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Clearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Accounting InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Public Relations InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Marketing InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Graphic Design InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Construction / Development Manager - Real Estate Development - InternStone Street Properties
Non Profit Real Estate Management Trainee Opportunity for Work ExchangeBookmark This
2900 Chamblee Tucker Rd
Posted: May 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCitizens for Affordable Legal Aid has openings in return for admission into our Non Profit Real Estate Management Trainee Program. In exchange for work, the successful applicants will enjoy a full training curriculum in Entrepreneurship, Management, Leaderships, Non Profit Real Estate Management, Real Estate Investment, Property Leasing, Online Advertising, Internet Marketing / Social Media Marketing training with free course books and training materials.
Positions will require a 3 month (65 Working Days) commitment of 20 hours per week in exchange for the full Non Profit Real Estate Management Trainee Program. Leadership & Management Trainee Program offers full potential to turn into permanent paid employment.
If you are interested in a Work Exchange Internship after college, we will also accept your application.
• The opportunity to work with a dynamic experienced team gaining skills essential for successful entry to the jobs market as a Real Estate Manager or starting your own business as a Real Estate Agent .
• Access to free classes, workshops and events where there is space available
• Program Certificate of Completion, Letter of Program Participation, and verified Statement of Program Performance.
Experience you can gain as a Real Estate Manager Trainee:
• Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Sales, Negotiations, Marketing, Real Estate Marketing, & Promotions and Project Management.
• Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Properties for Homeless & Sober Living Homes, Negotiating With Sellers, Consultative Sales Techniques, and Placement of Sober Living and Homeless Transitioning Clients into acquired properties.
• Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of developing Management & Leadership Skills. Marketing Campaigns Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Content Development Specialist, SEO Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers, Real Estate Agents, and Leasing Agents.)
• Program is designed to offer participants executive level training in the area of Real Estate Management & Project Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for in house Nonprofit Real Estate Management opportunities and entrepreneurship and a Real Estate Agent.
The Manager Trainee program provides cutting edge training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Non Profit Real Estate Management, Property Acquisition, Real Estate Investment, Negotiations, Management, Internet Marketing, Internet Lead Generation & Search Engine Optimization, Business to Business Sales and Consultative Sales.
Participants are assigned to nonprofit social initiatives where they utilize preexisting skillset, education & training to affect the web rankings, community participation, lead generation and performance of assigned social initiatives.
ResponsibilitiesNon Profit Real Estate Marketing Manager Trainee works under the direct supervision of Director or Property Acquisitions, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in onsite and online group training sessions relating to Real Estate Marketing, Real Estate Leasing & Sales, Negotiations, Cold Calling, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Contacting other Nonprofits and Community Centers of Influence (Human Services, Department of Labor, Substance Recovery Centers, etc.) for the purposes of gaining referrals and clients to our Homes Found Homelessness Transition Houses and our Safe House Sober Living Homes.
• Research, create, and implement online advertising campaigns for our Non Profit Real Estate Management community outreach initiatives, (Acquiring Real Estate Properties For Homes Found & Sober Living Campaign), utilizing the internet, and phone to make calls to Home Owners, going out with Director for property inspections, posting ads on classified websites for acquiring properties and locating clients in need of Sober Living or Homelessness Transition, social media marketing, articles, press releases, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies to effect performance and property acquisition for our Homes Found and Sober Living initiative.
• Complete daily action items and task as assigned by Marketing Director using automated tools like Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, EventBrite etc.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new strategies for the purposes of providing more clean sober living homes and eradicating homelessness.
We are looking for dynamic, energetic, outgoing, charismatic, and organized individuals interested in careers in Real Estate Management, Entrepreneurship as Real Estate Agents, Sales, Marketing, Nonprofit Services and local community.
You will be directly involved with establishing and maintaining professional referral relationships with local nonprofits, governmental agencies, substance recovery centers; and community members. Team members also will aid in the locating and acquiring of properties for our Homes Found and Sober Living initiative.
The ideal candidate is one who is capable of meeting and connecting with new people, has high energy, is result-oriented, and is familiar with the internet. You are also a self-starter and appreciate accountability. Previous PR/Marketing/Sales experience a plus.
100% Commission Based – Pay Per Property Acquired or Per Sober Living / Homelessness Transitioning Client Assisted.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
To Apply: Please send your resume to: email@example.com