Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Office InternBookmark This
Diviersified Management Solutions Inc.
1895 Phoenix Blvd Suite 11 147
Posted: April 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionReal Property Management Peachtree serves all of Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties. Real Property Management Peachtree is always interested in giving back to the community, supporting local educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Our office Interns are reliable, personable, motivated and self-sufficient individuals. Primary duties in assisting the Property Manager includes leasing units, customer service to prospects and handling tenant issues.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect files
- Monitor assignments and projects calendar, ensuring all assignments and projects are on schedule for completion.
- Assist Property Manager with phone, internet and walk-in inquiry conversions
- Assist with rental payments, leases, tenant issues, creating and maintaining tenant files
RequirementsMust speak proficient English and be eligible to work in the United States
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Must have a High School Diploma/GED equivalent and at least two years of related experience in sales, customer service and/or leasing rentals.
Must be in College working on a degree
- Must possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Must Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Must be a team player and have strong leadership skills
- Proficient with computers: Outlook, Word, Internet
- Must have clean employment history, criminal history