Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Office InternBookmark This
Diviersified Management Solutions Inc.
1755 N Brown Road Suite 200
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDiversified Management Solutions serves all of Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties. Diversified Management Solutions is always interested in giving back to the community, supporting local educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Our office Interns are reliable, personable, motivated and self-sufficient individuals. Primary duties in assisting the Business Development Manager and Broker includes telephone answering with great customer service to prospects, handling inquiries for service, as well as handling tenant issues.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect files
- Monitor assignments and projects calendar, ensuring all assignments and projects are on schedule for completion for the Broker.
- Assist Business Development Manager with phone answering, internet marketing campaigns and walk-in inquiries.
- Assist with rental payments, lease drafts, tenant issues, creating and maintaining owner and tenant files
RequirementsMust speak proficient English and be eligible to work in the United States
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Must have a High School Diploma/GED equivalent and at least two years of related experience in sales, customer service and/or leasing rentals.
Must be in College working on a degree
- Must possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Must perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Must be a team player and have strong leadership skills
- Proficient with computers: Internet, Outlook, and all basic Microsoft Office products,
- Must have clean employment history, criminal history