Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Agent AssistantRE/MAX
Real Estate Investment Sales AssociateLiving Real Estate Group
Social Media Marketing, Branding and Content Writing Intern for Real EstateRE/Max Solutions
Research Analyst - Real Estate & FinanceRealized Holdings
Office InternBookmark This
Diviersified Management Solutions Inc.
1755 N Brown Road Suite 200
Posted: August 26 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDiversified Management Solutions serves all of Metro Atlanta and surrounding counties. Diversified Management Solutions is always interested in giving back to the community, supporting local educational institutions and not-for-profit organizations.
Our office Interns are reliable, personable, motivated and self-sufficient individuals. Primary duties in assisting the Business Development Manager and Broker includes telephone answering with great customer service to prospects, handling inquiries for service, as well as handling tenant issues.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect files
- Monitor assignments and projects calendar, ensuring all assignments and projects are on schedule for completion for the Broker.
- Assist Business Development Manager with phone answering, internet marketing campaigns and walk-in inquiries.
- Assist with rental payments, lease drafts, tenant issues, creating and maintaining owner and tenant files
RequirementsMust speak proficient English and be eligible to work in the United States
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Must have a High School Diploma/GED equivalent and at least two years of related experience in sales, customer service and/or leasing rentals.
Must be in College working on a degree
- Must possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Must perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Must be a team player and have strong leadership skills
- Proficient with computers: Internet, Outlook, and all basic Microsoft Office products,
- Must have clean employment history, criminal history