IT/Computer Systems InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Communications InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Clearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Accounting InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Public Relations InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Marketing InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Graphic Design InternClearwater Real Estate Investment Group
Construction / Development Manager - Real Estate Development - InternStone Street Properties
Office InternBookmark This
Residential Warranty Services
698 Pro Med Lane
Posted: May 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionResidential Warranty Services, Inc. (“RWS”) has been a part of the real estate community since 1988. There are has two divisions of RWS- the first division is RWS Warranty, which offers home warranties nationwide, supplying a service plan that is advantageous to both buyers and sellers, while keeping policies simple and straight forward. The second division is Inspector Services Group (“ISG”), which offers services to Home Inspectors nationwide and in Canada, helping Home Inspectors to provide a better home inspection, decrease liabilities, and increase home inspection values with a menu of optional add-on services.
This position provides administrative and secretarial support with effective customer service for inspectors and homeowners by utilizing excellent, in-depth knowledge of company products and programs.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Functions and Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
1. Data Entry.
2. Handle a large volume of in-bound and out-bound calls.
3. Book inspections.
1. Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
2. Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
3. Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
4. Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
5. Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
6. Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
7. Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
8. Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
9. Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Ability to communicate with clients and customers by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
2. Possess a thorough understanding of all applicable policies and procedures.
3. Possess a willingness to learn.
4. Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
5. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy.
1. Maintain regular work schedule.
2. Maintain good rapport with inspectors and homeowners.
3. Maintain good communication with co-workers.
4. Maintain good communication with management.
5. Perform job with a minimum number of errors.
Education and Work Experience:
1. High School Diploma or GED.
2. Experience in customer service, secretarial experience, administrative experience, or related discipline.
3. Any similar combination of education and experience.