Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Office InternBookmark This
580 Harrison Ave. #430
Posted: October 15 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPenrose Realty and Penrose Property Management & Design is looking for an office intern. The intern would assist in helping manage day to day operations of both companies, while assisting in marketing and research.
We will work to teach intern project management skills and process improvement.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports, job receipts, work orders and other documents.
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Perform assistant functions to help complete projects. Tasks can range from sourcing to delivering materials.
- Act as point person for minor requests of construction supervisor.
- Keep project manager up to date with progress of projects and property management jobs.
Requirements- Strong communication skills
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Reliable transportation a plus
- Strong research skills
- Strong presentation skills