Account Manager Real Estate CompanyMGD Management
Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Office InternBookmark This
580 Harrison Ave. #430
Posted: April 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPenrose Realty and Penrose Property Management & Design is looking for an office intern. The intern would assist in helping manage day to day operations of both companies, while assisting in marketing and research.
We will work to teach intern project management skills and process improvement.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports, job receipts, work orders and other documents.
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Perform assistant functions to help complete projects. Tasks can range from sourcing to delivering materials.
- Act as point person for minor requests of construction supervisor.
- Keep project manager up to date with progress of projects and property management jobs.
Requirements- Strong communication skills
- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values leadership, efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Reliable transportation a plus
- Strong research skills
- Strong presentation skills