Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Office/Sales/Marketing InternBookmark This
140 E Ridgewood Avenue
Posted: October 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlast Realty is NJ's #1 virtual and environmental friendly real estate agency. We are dedicated to give some of the commission money back to our clients by offering lower commission rates for home sellers and rebated for buyers. We are focused on Bergen County but also actively pursuing to grow in other areas.
The internship consists of multiple tasks to support the President of the company in the Paramus office. Support in administrative tasks, create marketing plans, advertising campaigns, social media updates, planning and participation of events but also sales activities to help grow the company.
This position is intended full-time but we can always discuss a part-time engagement too; especially if the prospect would attend the licensing course for real estate agents (requires a high school education and age 18). We've structured it as an unpaid position but would come up with the cost for the 75 hour course and give the necessary free time.
Responsibilities- Organize and collect progress reports
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule and in budget
- Create marketing&sales collateral
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Understand cost-reduction principles and how to implement goals
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Interest in real estate industry; maybe even going for a career as agent and office manager
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Driver's license and own car