Account Manager Real Estate CompanyMGD Management
Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Outside Sales AgentBookmark This
The Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
New York, NY
Posted: July 12 2016
DescriptionYour Role As an OSA
Please do not be mistaken – this is not like any other cold calling or call center job you have had in the past. We are looking for the highest caliber of salespeople who understand the potential to build a huge business from calling & prospecting. As an Outside Sales Agent (OSA) on The Nicole Gary Team at Keller Williams NYC, you will manage all aspects of prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and tracking numbers in our CRM. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and / or Buyer Specialists on our team. We are looking for a go-getter who loves the chase of the sale, and the thrill when a script works effectively. Are you someone who has broken records and consistently executes sales when others fail? Do you love dialing for dollars? This is NOT an entry-level position. This position is the lifeblood of our team’s business. We need a serious sales person with a proven track record who wants to build a team of other OSAs and ISAs (inside sales agent) of their own. We are not looking for candidates who want to use this position as a bridge between more permanent positions, or those who eventually want to transition into a client-facing agent role. If you are entrepreneurial, have the sales chops, and are looking for a position that has massive room for growth, this is the position for you.
This is a full time position M-F
RequirementsEssential Duties, Responsibilities, Knowledge and Skills
1. B.A. recipient, or equivalent with relevant experience.
2. 2-3 years sales experience.
3. Fluent in English
4. Strong verbal & written communication skills
5. At least 1 – 2 years previous experience with scripts full time. A perfect candidate would have experience in telephone ad sales or on Wall Street.
6. Can successful perform repetitive tasks accurately for hours at a time.
7. Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
8. Ability to block out distractions.
9. Able to work in a fast paced, goal oriented environment.
10. People lover – creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to build rapport.
11. Self-motivation and initiative in developing new prospects
12. Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented.
13. Analytically oriented – you love your numbers and know they are the most important part of your success!
14. A working understanding of the NYC real estate market
15. Fast learner – able to memorize new scripts and aspects of the real estate industry quickly, effectively, and with precision.
16. Ability to develop sales strategies.
17. Expert in Microsoft Office Suite, and experience with CRM databases.
18. Maintain high productivity and results.