Loan Officer assistantInbanet Commercial Lender
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Financial Analyst for Commercial Real Estate / Minimum 9-12 Months In Miami FloridaMarcus Millichap
Acquisition InternORuiz Investments, LLC
Marketing InternHudson Luxury Living
Outbound Sales RepresentativehomePERQs
Shopping Center Leasing InternArizona Partners
Personal assistant / Real Estate assistant NEEDED ASAPBookmark This
286 Fifth ave
New York, NY
Posted: December 03 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 05/20/17 — 08/31/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an opportunity to work in a stimulating setting as the Personal Assistant for a real estate professional in Manhattan. We're looking for a team player who is dependable, punctual, and adaptable. Must be able to work independently and be seeking long term employment.
Candidate must be able to wear many hats- and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done- this could be anything from running out for coffee, to picking up dry cleaning, to various ongoing research and projects. Must be 'thick skinned' and a have a 'can-do' attitude.
If you meet the requirements please respond with your resume for more information. Let us know when you are available to start and when you would be available for an interview.
• Scanning and filing of documents.
• Client follow up, on the phone and email
• Internal data entry and organization.
• Supports team members on brainstorming sessions as needed.
• Email correspondence
• Research -- must be internet savvy.
• Have the creative ability to draft correspondence.
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have previous relevant work experience.
• Must have great verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office. Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Must work well in a team environment and must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships. Have the ability to work independently when needed.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be detail oriented, results-oriented and be able to multi-task and work in a face paced environment.
• Must work well under pressure, excellent organizational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be able to manage several priorities in a day
• Tech/Internet/Computer/Research Savvy.