Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Personal assistant / Real Estate assistant NEEDED ASAP / REAL JOBBookmark This
286 Fifth ave
New York, NY
Posted: December 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis is an opportunity to work in a stimulating setting as the Personal Assistant for a real estate professional in Manhattan. We're looking for a team player who is dependable, punctual, and adaptable. Must be able to work independently and be seeking long term employment.
Candidate must be able to wear many hats- and be willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done- this could be anything from running out for coffee, to picking up dry cleaning, to various ongoing research and projects. Must be 'thick skinned' and a have a 'can-do' attitude.
If you meet the requirements please respond with your resume for more information. Let us know when you are available to start and when you would be available for an interview.
Full time position
Compensation 35k + (negotiable depending on your experience )
• Scanning and filing of documents.
• Client follow up, on the phone and email
• Internal data entry and organization.
• Supports team members on brainstorming sessions as needed.
• Email correspondence
• Research -- must be internet savvy.
• Have the creative ability to draft correspondence.
RequirementsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Must have previous relevant work experience.
• Must have great verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office. Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Must work well in a team environment and must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships. Have the ability to work independently when needed.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be detail oriented, results-oriented and be able to multi-task and work in a face paced environment.
• Must work well under pressure, excellent organizational abilities, set and meet deadlines, be able to manage several priorities in a day
• Tech/Internet/Computer/Research Savvy.