Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Photography internshipBookmark This
10101 Harwin Dr. Suite 370
Posted: September 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company's missions are to make international students transit their lives in America more smoothly. We provide affordable insurance and real rentals for international students. We understand that it can be hard sometimes due to language barriers, so we even offer services in multiple languages to better communicate the students' needs.
Yun Global is looking for a Real Estate Photographer intern in the Houston area that can take high-quality photos for Internet and print. You will be shooting, editing and processing your photos and the resulting images should be beautiful, professional work that will enhance an agent’s ability to sell. You will be asked to take video occasionally. You should have a professional appearance and be able to conduct shoots in a friendly, business-like manner.
• Coordinate and schedule photography shoots with agents
• Take the photos and process them through computer graphic media
• Perform basic quality control on completed shoots
• Complete assignments in a timely fashion.
• Knowledge of digital photography, image-based software and HDR processing
• Experience in photography/ HDR/ Wide Angle
• Excellent social skills with an upbeat personality
• Flexible schedule, self-starter, highly motivated
• High attention to details
• Experience working on deadline
• Tremendously organized with outstanding time management skills