Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Property Management, Real Estate Paralegal, and General BusinessBookmark This
DP Wright Investments LLC
509 Myrtle Ave
Posted: October 27 2014
Assist in the property management of various buildings in the Fort Greene/Clinton Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn on behalf of a self-managed owner. We are searching for an independent, progressive-thinking, assertive and optimistic individual who will join our team and continue to build on our standard for comfort in the neighborhood and who wants to grow and learn within the general field of business and real estate. This internship position has potential for advancement and full employment.
ResponsibilitiesEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in follow-up with prospective residents;
• Assist with inspecting the apartment, filling out move in inspection forms, reviewing all leasing paperwork and property rules, preparing any temporary rentals;
• Obtain knowledge in the management of renewals, tracking lease expirations, preparing lease expiration letters and renewal leases.
• Participate in walking the properties for curb appeal and overall property appearance, safety and technical issues.
• Obtain knowledge in recording and acting on resident service requests, ensuring excellent customer service with same day or maximum 24 hour follow up.
• Demonstrate ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owner’s best interest in accordance with owners guidelines.
• Maintain accurate records of all property problems and submit on timely basis (i.e., repairs, leaks, move-in/move-outs, etc.).
• Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning scheduling, repairs, routine maintenance, and vendor relations.
• Ensure all administrative paperwork is accurate, in a timely manner.
1.) Must be currently enrolled in a business-related undergraduate, graduate, or doctorate program or have banking or corporate professional experience
2.) Able to make a 1 year minimum commitment
3.) Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel (must be able to prepare spreadsheets, memorandums, and various correspondences).