Admin Position at a Commercial Real Estate FirmNick Hadim Group of Companies, Inc.
Financial Analyst InternStoneleigh Companies
Marketing InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Project ManagerNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Real Estate Investment and development internAssociation Capital Assurance
Event CoordinatorNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Public Relations SpecialistNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Real Estate acquisitions and marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: January 04 2016
Company Location: Revere, MA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPrestiza Capital LLC is an innovative real estate investment and redevelopment firm with a focus in residential real estate in the Greater Boston area.
We are looking for highly motivated students looking to join our acquisitions and marketing team in a fast pace and entrepreneurial environment. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to learn the real estate development business while further developing your legal/public records research, writing and marketing skills.
Duties include marketing campaign development, legal and other public records data research, writing advertisements, web and social media marketing, marketing fulfillment, data entry, and sales. If you have skills in any of these areas, prefer to work in an unstructured environment and can work 10-15 hours per week, this is the perfect part time internship position for you.
Most of the work can be performed virtually, with some meetings in person or Skype/facetime.
E-mail your resume and a short cover letter to ‘Hiring Manager’ at email@example.com
Responsibilities• Assist in developing a seamless vertical integration of marketing efforts and lead management.
• Research legal and public records (including probate) and data entry
• Devise, implement and track targeted marketing campaigns
• Communicate with property owners, investors and other real estate professionals in the local area
• Learn real life effective ways to reach ready and willing buyers, sellers and work with multiple real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, inspectors, contractors to build relationships.
Requirements- Basic internet research skills
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Have a good understanding of websites and social media efforts to target audiences
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, taking ownership and avoiding micromanagement
-Having a car is a plus
SkillsRequired - Research, Marketing, Data Entry, Writing Skills, Social Media Advertising
Preferred - Legal Research, Web Development, Search Engine Optimization