Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Real Estate Admin and Marketing InternBookmark This
Rita Cox Realty Group @ Keller Williams Realty
1957 Lakeside Parkway
Posted: June 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a Real Estate agent here in the Metro Atlanta area that is building a thriving business. My business involves working with individual buyers, sellers, investors and other agents. I am interested in making a positive impact on the Real Estate market by offering outstanding customer service. This year I have a target of being one of the top agents in my office and will continue to grow that business. I am looking for a strong administrative intern that has an interest in real estate, possesses solid administrative skills and a "can do" attitude to join my team.
Responsibilities- Updating website and marketing materials
- Researching properties via Real Estate tools.
- Database management
- Creating new Marketing Materials.
- Create new visual material assets
Requirements-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Able to learn new software and online applications.
- Some website design skill preferred
- Strong graphic design skill
- Great writing skills
- Excellent at managing many minor tasks.
- Interest in Real Estate