Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Real Estate Admin and Marketing InternBookmark This
Rita Cox Realty Group @ Keller Williams Realty
1957 Lakeside Parkway
Posted: June 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a Real Estate agent here in the Metro Atlanta area that is building a thriving business. My business involves working with individual buyers, sellers, investors and other agents. I am interested in making a positive impact on the Real Estate market by offering outstanding customer service. This year I have a target of being one of the top agents in my office and will continue to grow that business. I am looking for a strong administrative intern that has an interest in real estate, possesses solid administrative skills and a "can do" attitude to join my team.
Responsibilities- Updating website and marketing materials
- Researching properties via Real Estate tools.
- Database management
- Creating new Marketing Materials.
- Create new visual material assets
Requirements-Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and detailed oriented
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Able to learn new software and online applications.
- Some website design skill preferred
- Strong graphic design skill
- Great writing skills
- Excellent at managing many minor tasks.
- Interest in Real Estate