Real Estate Finance and DevelopmentPhillips Development
Real Estate DevelopmentPhillips Development
Marketing InternFulcrum Properties Group
, MarketingKeller Williams Realty
Business Development / Sales InternLofts125
Commercial Real Estate InternArizona Healthcare Realty
Internship for Rapidly-Growing Real Estate CompanyHedley Homes Keller Williams
Part time/Full time leasing agent, part time administrative work/marketing social media, multi mediaSkyline Luxury Apartments
Real Estate AgentBookmark This
1518 Tremont Street
Posted: March 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to make huge money in Real Estate? Our trendy Mission Hill office is currently hiring students with a keen focus to serve our clients all over Boston! We have over 30 students that work for us throughout the school year from various schools across the Boston region. Many do the job part-time while in classes, full time in the summer, or as an internship / co-op!
For over one decade, we have been the anchor of the largest apartment leasing team in New England! We have the largest technology research and development budget around in real estate. When you work with us, you close the most deals, and generate the highest commissions in the real estate industry! That’s why year after year more students come to work for us than all other real estate companies combined!
See our hiring video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hychLAypbE
You define the amount of money you want to make per month and per year. Come see the multiple reasons that more landlords and agents work with us than any other real estate agency in Boston. Last summer, our top student agent took home over $20,000 in about 3 months! There is no maximum to the commission you can make – you just need a strong work ethic, great attitude, and ability to learn through doing!
Here are the top reasons to join our team!
* Relationships with over 15,000 landlords. We have more hot properties to show than anyone in Massachusetts.
* Access to New England's LARGEST apartment database with more than 131,600 apartment listings!
* Over 2 million web hits per month on average - creating incredible leads - you spend less time marketing and more time closing deals.
* We have over 37,100 apartment picture galleries, 8,300 property videos and 1,100 virtual tours in our exclusive database alone!
* Extensive daily training classes to help you grow - taught by experienced managers.
* Ability to make over 20k per month while still taking a full course load!
* Ability to market on over 90+ proprietary websites (Many are ranked #1 on Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. for keyword searches):
* Close business anywhere at any time using our powerful websites and remote technologies
* Easy transition and training into Real Estate Sales and Professional Property Management
*Thriving in a commission based environment!
What You Will Need:
* Mobile Phone
* Mass. Real Estate Salesperson License (or in-process – we will help you get one!)
* Positive Attitude
* The Will to Make Money
* Effective time-management skills - the key to success
* Having your own automobile is optional, but not required
Visit http://www.rentboardwalk.com/boston-jobs-career-real-estate.php for more information. To apply, email HR@MissionHillPads.com or Call JT Kelly at 617-777-0248.