Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Real Estate Agent/Broker Assistant NeededBookmark This
NY Living Solutions
90 John Street #312
New York, NY
Posted: April 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a real estate agent with 10 years experience who has worked in one of the industry's top international real estate firms based out of New York City. Currently working at a boutique brokerage to develop a highly effective sales team.
I'm seeking an intern to manage my database, develop a marketing campaign to maintain relationships with existing and future clients, along with help prospecting for new business.
Looking for someone that can grow with us, and help build our team. In exchange for my marketing interns' help, I'm offering to teach the business to those interested in becoming a successful real estate salesperson.
Responsibilities- Create advertisements, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Management of current listings, and scheduling of appointments
- Research and analyze potential listings.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Should have interest in the real estate brokerage business.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office