Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Commercial Real Estate InternREAL New York
Real Estate InternshipREAL New York
Sales Internship Financial CompanyHomebridge Finanicial
2017 MBA Summer InternUDR Inc.
Real Estate InternPenrose Realty
Looking for an intern to research and write about various areas of real estate.Terra Firma Realty
Real Estate Intern with Room for GrowthPrime NY, Inc.
Real Estate Agent/Broker Assistant NeededBookmark This
NY Living Solutions
90 John Street #312
New York, NY
Posted: April 04 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am a real estate agent with 10 years experience who has worked in one of the industry's top international real estate firms based out of New York City. Currently working at a boutique brokerage to develop a highly effective sales team.
I'm seeking an intern to manage my database, develop a marketing campaign to maintain relationships with existing and future clients, along with help prospecting for new business.
Looking for someone that can grow with us, and help build our team. In exchange for my marketing interns' help, I'm offering to teach the business to those interested in becoming a successful real estate salesperson.
Responsibilities- Create advertisements, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Management of current listings, and scheduling of appointments
- Research and analyze potential listings.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Should have interest in the real estate brokerage business.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office