Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Real Estate ApprenticeBookmark This
1449 New Britain Ave
West Hartford, CT
Posted: November 07 2016
Application Deadline: December 15, 2016
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/09/17 — 07/09/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWholesale Masterminds is a Wholesale Residential Real Estate company – that makes Wholesaling deals simple! You will learn how to evaluate Real Estate deals from a financial stand-point and even in-person ('walk-through') property assessments.
At Wholesale Masterminds, every day is a learning experience and heroic adventure. It’s a place to work and perform in a way that people only dream about. We are energetic, devoted, abnormally talented (a little quirky) and creative people who are constantly “pushing the envelope”; literally.
WHAT WE NEED:
We’re just looking for highly motivated, driven individuals who are passionate about learning the Real Estate industry inside & out; more specifically, the Wholesale Residential Real Estate INVESTING game. We will provide you with priceless education (that would typically cost thousands of dollars), real-world practices that one day you can replicate yourself! We are in search of the most outgoing, amazing communicators who are interested in learning about Real Estate and to learn how to articulate the Wholesale Masterminds brand message. Not to mention, this internship can certainly lead to a paid position!
In this role, you will dominate our ‘grass-routes’ Marketing & Communication strategy, which will then in-turn, lead to deal analysis. You will work directly with our Founders in order to research and evaluate potential wholesale investment opportunities. This is a critical role and you will be integral in building our brand offline and online by communicating consistent, enthralling messages, with the intent to evaluate real-life Wholesale Real Estate investment deals.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a team of highly seasoned Real Estate Investors, Licensed Real Estate Agents and Internet Entrepreneur’s. Together we have acquired more than $1 million in Real Estate Investment properties, and have sold over $10 million in Residential and Commercial Real Estate Property. At Wholesale Masterminds, we locate, source, evaluate, acquire, and Wholesale Residential Real Estate. We currently operate throughout the entire state of Connecticut, with a keen focus on the Hartford County.
• Work hard because we love what we’re doing, and love helping people
• Will back up our talk with challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun and awesome coworkers
� Care deeply about continued education, high quality communication strategies, and creating a high-performing business
• Are excited to hear from you!
If you’re interested in applying, email the following to Matthew@WholeSaleMasterMinds.com:
• How did you hear about this job?
• What makes you unique?
Responsibilities• Research potential investment opportunities
• Entering information into databases
• Organizing property inventory
• Participate in property tours and site visits
• Review and assist in negotiating loan agreements
• Using the MLS to find properties that match our buyer’s criteria
• Preparing and maintaining lists of FSBO properties and expired listings
• Updating and maintaining the CRM
• Assisting in transaction coordination
• Assisting with the open house process
• Website development and/or maintenance
• Preparing marketing copy, blog and web content; developing content for drip e-mails
• Maintaining the agent’s presence on Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts
• Inspecting real estate deals/properties and creating reports for valuation purposes.
Requirements• Interested in learning about Real Estate
• Possess excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
• Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
• Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
• Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
• A passion and love for engaging consumers
• Start-up Environment: willing to work at office headquarters or local coffee shops in and around West Farms Mall
• 8-12 hours per week