Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Marketing InternEngel & Völkers Minneapolis
Administrative Assistantwoolbright real estate investment
Real estate assistant/ Marketing Real Estate AssistanceBookmark This
Richard Realty Reaty Group
Hidden Valley Road
Posted: April 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am looking for people with vision, who are out-going, business minded and have knowledge of Internet, SEO, Social Media, Electronic devices.
You will be working with the individual real estate broker as a real estate / marketing assistant for an online project to help generate leads.
This is an opportunity to work and get training from the No.1 International Real Estate Company in the county. Our office is located in Carlsbad Ca.
ResponsibilitiesWeb site designer, blogger and Social Media.
- Send and receive emails, phone in and out bound call.
- Update web site, Blogger,.. content, an article,.. …
- Knowledge about Face Book, Craigslist, linked, instagram,.. ( not required)
- Make a ‘U tube’, short video ( not required)
- Social media: Face book, linked and instagrams
Requirements- Language: English; write, read and speak (bilingual and others will be benefits)
- Professional, Excellent in communication skills and friendly.
- Great Communication, professional, dependable and friendly
- Office equipment: Fax, scan and mobile application and multiple tasks
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have your own transportation and valid driver license.
- Auto and Health Insurance