- Internships /
- Real Estate /
- Real Estate Brokerage/Investor Support: Entry level with unlimited earning / learning potential!
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Agent AssistantRE/MAX
Real Estate Investment Sales AssociateLiving Real Estate Group
Social Media Marketing, Branding and Content Writing Intern for Real EstateRE/Max Solutions
Investment InternWe Buy Stressful Homes
Real Estate Brokerage/Investor Support: Entry level with unlimited earning / learning potential!Bookmark This
Davis Property Group
149 N Meramec
Posted: February 09 2016
DescriptionThink of this as an apprenticeship. We are not looking for hourly employees but looking to train our next rising star! If you have ever wanted to learn the real estate industry from a seasoned broker, investor and rental property owner- now is your chance. Learn through hands-on work with our brokerage team and enjoy unlimited earning potential, right out the gate.
Boutique Clayton Real Estate firm is seeking motivated self-starters to support our brokerage in sales/service, leasing and lead generation. Position is perfect for students (Juniors and Seniors) looking to learn the industry. This internship has the potential to turn into a full-time/ part-time position with unlimited income!
Interns for or organization will learn and assist with the following:
- Day to day operations of the firm
- Market analysis / sales strategy
- Creation and distribution of Marketing materials/ initiative
- Lead generation
- Client service
- Getting leasing listings
- Leasing/ showing rental units
Wholesale / Investment Work-
- Finding and evaluating prospective deals
- Learning skillful negotiation of transactions
- Sourcing leads and following up on them
- Projecting costs / getting bids for renovations
- Managing rehab projects/ subcontractors
OUR COMPANY IS EXPANDING AND WE ARE LOOKING TO TRAIN STAFF THAT WILL TAKE THIS KNOWLEDGE AND TURN IT INTO A CAREER! IF THAT FITS WITH YOUR LONG-TERM GOALS, THEN WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
ResponsibilitiesDay-to-day tasks will vary drastically. I promise, it will never be boring. Some days you will be doing computer work prospecting deals. Some days you will be on-site assisting with the management of job-sites and managing subcontractors. Other times you will be assisting our Agents with open houses, creating marketing materials, generating leads or even doing administrative tasks.
If the idea of spending part of the day in business attire showing a property to a potential buyer and part in tennis shoes, climbing over rubble, in a 120 year old home to find a way to bring it back to its former glory interests you- you have come to the right place!
RequirementsWe are not looking for someone who "knows everything." We are looking for someone who "wants to learn everything there is to know" about real estate. We have spent 15 years in the trenches in both wholesale Real Estate (investing) and Retail (brokerage) Real Estate. We have the trappings of success and the battle scars to show for our failures. We want to share our experience with you and train you to be experts in the field. Previous experience in Real Estate is not required.
- 2 years of college experience- preferably in Business, Communications or Entrepreneurship
- Can-do attitude and strategic approach
- Drive to learn and desire to excel!
- No Real Estate license needed to start. Incentives to get license will be provided.