Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Marketing InternshipQuest Equities, Inc
Real Estate Development Intern Wanted (South Boston)Bookmark This
Beantown Property Group
383 Dorchester Ave
South Boston, MA
Posted: September 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoston Real Estate Development Company seeks driven and pro-active intern to support the exciting construction and renovation projects that are in full force during the Fall of 2015.
This is a part-time position up to $12/hr and hiring will be based on your work ethic, attitude and experience.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Assist team members and management with day to day department tasks and coordinating construction projects and activities as requested
* Conduct any research as requested by the construction team
* Aid our project manager in the coordination of construction projects
* Correspond with contractors and on-site staff to set up meetings
* Assist with Scope of Work creation and revision
* Send proposal requests for work to be done on building projects
* Construction research to find new contractors to add to our team
* Ad hoc duties as required
To be considered, you must have:
* MUST have a car and valid driver's license
* Organizational skills
* Time management skills
* Superior written and verbal communication skills
* Superior customer service skills
* Proficient computer skills -- working knowledge of MS Office
* Flexible with duties given and time to complete them
Do you have what it takes to be on Team Beantown Property Group?
* A "Roll up your sleeves and whatever it takes" attitude to get things done
* Positive and passionate
* Committed to continuous personal growth
* To be able to multi-task across different projects across different departments
We are seeking "A Players." We strive to hire the very best talent possible. We are experiencing explosive growth so we are SUPER busy and attract a lot of attention, PLEASE only apply if you are qualified and "fired up" to be part of our unique team.
Please email a complete cover letter and resume with the subject line JOB ID CMF15 and tell us why you are the right fit for Team Beantown. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Thank you for your diligence and attention to detail.
Salary: $12.00 /hour