Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Real Estate InternBookmark This
Dempsey Development & Brokerage
967 E Swedesford Rd
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDempsey Development & Brokerage (DD&B) is a privately owned, boutique commercial real estate firm based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, specializing in commercial real estate. DD&B maintains a focus on the acquisition, development & investment of commercial real estate assets. DD&B also provides agency representation, to local owners, users and investors with an aggressive approach to real estate.
DD&B is currently seeking an Intern for our Malvern office. If any third or fourth year students in real estate, economics, accounting or business programs are looking for a dynamic, team oriented environment please have them submit their resume today for immediate consideration. This opportunity would provide the candidate an opportunity to jump start their career in the industry.
Following completion of the internship, DD&B intends to hire qualified interns.
· Devote time to company Marketing efforts
· Provide Market Forecasts & Analyses
· Provide financial forecasts, projections, and analyses on prospective property acquisitions working closely with Acquisition Team
· Prepare financial model review that ensures that the model, agreements, loan docs and appraisals are consistent
· Assist in the preparation of proposals
· Work on special projects as assigned
Please email your resume to Austin@dempseydb.com for immediate consideration.
· Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business.
· Computer proficiency in spreadsheets and database management systems
· Good analytical and communication skills
· Orientation towards detail and ability to understand financial statements
· Wide-ranging business skills (finance, marketing, sales, etc.)
· Ability to interface with senior management, acquisitions team and investor/developer partners is necessary.
· Interest in real estate/willingness to learn