Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Marketing InternEngel & Völkers Minneapolis
Administrative Assistantwoolbright real estate investment
Real Estate InternBookmark This
Dempsey Development & Brokerage
967 E Swedesford Rd
Posted: June 28 2016
DescriptionDempsey Development & Brokerage (DD&B) is a privately owned, boutique commercial real estate firm based in Malvern, Pennsylvania, specializing in commercial real estate. DD&B maintains a focus on the acquisition, development & investment of commercial real estate assets. DD&B also provides agency representation, to local owners, users and investors with an aggressive approach to real estate.
DD&B is currently seeking an Intern for our Malvern office. If any third or fourth year students in real estate, economics, accounting or business programs are looking for a dynamic, team oriented environment please have them submit their resume today for immediate consideration. This opportunity would provide the candidate an opportunity to jump start their career in the industry.
Following completion of the internship, DD&B intends to hire qualified interns.
· Devote time to company Marketing efforts
· Provide Market Forecasts & Analyses
· Provide financial forecasts, projections, and analyses on prospective property acquisitions working closely with Acquisition Team
· Prepare financial model review that ensures that the model, agreements, loan docs and appraisals are consistent
· Assist in the preparation of proposals
· Work on special projects as assigned
Please email your resume to Austin@dempseydb.com for immediate consideration.
· Currently pursuing Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business.
· Computer proficiency in spreadsheets and database management systems
· Good analytical and communication skills
· Orientation towards detail and ability to understand financial statements
· Wide-ranging business skills (finance, marketing, sales, etc.)
· Ability to interface with senior management, acquisitions team and investor/developer partners is necessary.
· Interest in real estate/willingness to learn