Loan Officer assistantInbanet Commercial Lender
Real Estate Junior Analyst (Paid Internship)JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
- Miami Florida Only / CRM Databasing -Client Relationship Manager / Research Assistant 9 month minMarcus Millichap
Financial Analyst for Commercial Real Estate / Minimum 9-12 Months In Miami FloridaMarcus Millichap
Acquisition InternORuiz Investments, LLC
Marketing InternHudson Luxury Living
Outbound Sales RepresentativehomePERQs
Shopping Center Leasing InternArizona Partners
Real Estate InternBookmark This
Coldwell Banker Reliable Real Estate
7428 Fifth Avenue
Posted: February 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEstablished in 2008, Coldwell Banker Reliable Real Estate is a full service Realty Company servicing the five boroughs of New York City. Our firm prides itself on offering only the highest level of client-driven service. Our dynamic sales associates have a proven track record of success in sales, rentals and commercial transactions. We specialize in assisting Buyers and Sellers in the sale and purchase of property as well as Landlord and Tenant representation. Our Commercial Division offers services in the sale, lease and management of Commercial Property. We are proud members of the Brooklyn Board of Realtors, the Staten Island Board of Realtors, the Long Island MLS and the Real Estate Board of New York. Our offices are located in the heart of Bay Ridge at 7428 Fifth Avenue, Brooklyn, NY, Bensonhurst at 6501 Bay Parkway, Brooklyn, NY and Bedford Stuyvesant at 1133 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY.
• Strong communication skills.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Performs administrative duties in support of office.
• Provides support to agents and broker.
• Participates in projects.
• Flexible schedule of 15 – 20 hours per week.
• Research and database management.
• Marketing and advertising responsibilities.
• Will train.