Real Estate-Social Media Marketing Intern-Long Term PreferredDecorus Realty LLC
Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Real Estate InternBookmark This
560 Harrison Ave. #503
Posted: January 11 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPenrose Group is a boutique real estate firm located in the South End of Boston. We have grown rapidly over the past few years.
The ideal intern would be looking for a career in real estate. The internship is designed to as learning experiences that combine in-class theory with real world applications. Intern will learn about the real estate investment process, day-to-day business functions and decision making of the organization. Opportunity to work as an assistant on construction and remodel projects including contract creation and budget planning. The goal is to provide the intern experience in all phases of real estate (residential, commercial, construction, investments).
Responsibilities- Research potential investment opportunities (commercial and residential)
- Reach out to potential clients and build business database
- Entering information into databases
- Organizing property inventory
- Participate in property tours and site visits
- Assist broker with market research and deal making
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Sales or Marketing
- Strong computer skills (Adobe, Microsoft Office, Google Docs)
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative individual who gets things done
- Strong sales and communication ability
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Sales, Business Development, Real Estate, Brand Management, Critical Thinking, Commercial Real Estate, Adobe Photoshop, Google Apps, Microsoft Applications, Adobe Design Programs, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Investment Analysis
Preferred - Sales