Real Estate Investment InternBrooklyn Standard Properties
Real Estate Internship - MarketingThe Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Internship at Keller Williams RealtyBookmark This
Keller Williams Realty
Hidden Valley Lane
Posted: July 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionYou will be working in individual and team settings as a Real Estate assistant. Your responsibilities will include:
- Sending and receiving emails, phone in and out bound call
- Update web site, Blogger, content, and articles
- Update Social media pages: Face book, linked and Instagram
- Make a You tube, short video ( not required)
- Prepare marketing material: postcard, flyer, ETC.
ResponsibilitiesReliable, good communication and on time.
Have skill and knowledge with the position .
RequirementsKnowledge & Experience:
- Office equipment: fax, scan and mobile application
- Microsoft office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- Have knowledge of electronic devices.
- Have your own transportation and valid driver license,
- Have Auto and Health Insurance skills:
- Social media: Face book, linked and Instagram
- Write comments, short content and an article for a blogger, update web site
- Make a ‘You tube’, short video (extra points benefits)
- Basic knowledge of using print templates : Post cards, flyers, business cards
- Language: English; write, read and speak (bilingual benefited)
Internship request to me have an initial interview in person.
After that, the place to work can be discussed depending upon each individuals circumstances.