Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Real Estate InternshipBookmark This
The Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
New York, NY
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Amazing Opportunity Available For The Right Candidate
We are the largest national real estate brokerage and making a rapid and major impact on the NYC market. Why not intern with the best?
This is an administrative internship with room for growth. If you are interested in residential and commercial real estate, and learning the ins and outs of running a customer-driven business, then this is the place for you.
We can provide free education usually only reserved for KWNYC licensed agents, and mentorship from one of the highest grossing agents at KWNYC.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Sales Skills - great communicator, ability to speak at length on the phone, ability to learn and internalize sales language.
- Marketing Skills - comfort using Adobe suite, experience creating marketing calendars, timelines, strong social media presence / previous experience with social media marketing preferred.
- Quantitative as well as qualitative reasoning - you are as at home with an excel spreadsheet as you are troubleshooting and brainstorming big ideas.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, and online applications such as Customer Relationship Management systems, and social media.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills - you check your emails not twice but three times before hitting send!
- Quick learner, system and protocol lover.
- The desire and drive to grow with one of the top-grossing real estate teams at Keller Williams!
This position is part-time or full-time, depending on schedule and experience level.
Scheduling Immediate Interviews
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Computer Literacy, Organization & prioritization skills, Communication Skills
Preferred - Real Estate, Social Media Marketing