Construction / Development Manager - Real Estate Development - InternStone Street Properties
Real Estate Private Equity Opportunity at FGFG Asset Management
Positions in Advertising, Marketing & Reserach in Real EstateKWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate AssistantElegran
Graphic Design Intern - Commercial Real EstateCresa
MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRM YEAR-ROUNDNest Seekers International
Commercial Real Estate InternThe S.F. Waranch Company
Real Estate and Marketing InternThe Cole Team
Real Estate Investing Company Seeking InternsBookmark This
Property Investor Pros
Posted: April 25 2015
Company Location: Douglasville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you interested in Learning how to become a Real Estate Investor and control property in the next 3-6 months? Do you have an Entrepreneurial Mindset? Are you confident in your ability to Succeed if given the right opportunity?
Our Real Estate Investing Group is looking for people like you to help us in expansion for 2015. If you are willing to take the time and put forth the effort to the learn the Real Estate Investing Industry, then we will coach and mentor you to success. We will also train you how to make $1,000 to $10,000 per month with referrals.
If you are interested in our Real Estate Apprentice Program simply reply to this ad with your Name, Phone # and Email or resume & we will contact you to schedule your first appointment. We look forward to meeting the right individuals. Serious inquiries only please.
ResponsibilitiesThings to consider
- We provide daily training and support along with 1-on-1 mentorship and coaching.
- We are looking to build long-term relationships with people who are like minded.
- The candidate process consists of three Online meetings with our Leadership and then a call with a Certified Mentor.
RequirementsWe do not require previous experience or a license. The following qualifications are necessary.
- Be willing to work 3-4 hours per day at least 3 days a week.
- Be comfortable talking to people and helping others succeed.
- Willingness to work with others. Real Estate Investing is a team sport.
- Be honest, trustworthy and have integrity.