Admin Position at a Commercial Real Estate FirmNick Hadim Group of Companies, Inc.
Financial Analyst InternStoneleigh Companies
Marketing InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Project ManagerNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Real Estate Investment and development internAssociation Capital Assurance
Event CoordinatorNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Public Relations SpecialistNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Social Media & Community Management InternNewHomes|NewHomes & The Sales & Marketing Institute
Real Estate Investment Internship - Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Meridian Business Development Group
Posted: September 05 2015
Company Location: Alpharetta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a nation-wide network of private real estate investors connected by our organization's mission of empowering people to become successful investors in real estate. We train students by our online training platform, investor campus at our headquarters, and through building/expanding into local community around the country. We are looking for interns to work with us to help expand enrollments. This is a paid internship.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
-Setting simple appointments of interested candidates
-Becoming educated on real estate acquisition and tax savings strategies
-Creating offers and contacting potential buyers and sellers
-Follow-up with clients via phone or email
-Attend real estate workshops and network events
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
-You will be assigned mentors who will train on aspects of business and marketing program.
- Our informational process/presentations are all handled by management
- Passive Income/Override bonuses on all team leaders
- Working from home your own hours (usually between 10-30 HRS/WK)