Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Investor AssociateBookmark This
Segregation Holding LLC
2150 S. Central Expressway
Posted: September 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI am an investor in commercial and residential rental real estate. I am rebuilding a team to facilitate a planned, focused and detailed growth strategy. My team will include accounting, contract attorney, real estate, builder, contractor, property management, money partners, hard money lenders, title attorney, and associates.
I am an architect by trade and use that background to facilitate better investing opportunities. This associate position could work into a full-time partnership position if the candidate possesses a mutually aligned interest.
This is a student intern position and pays no salary, draw or hourly wage. However, the qualified candidate will earn "production" bonuses commensurate with your ability to generate business from your efforts - whatever that entails. These bonuses can be as much as $5,000 or more in a month or less. This is solely tied to your ability to follow instructions, show some foresight and think outside of the box.
Our compensation program is what we call "mutually aligned interests." This means it is tied to performance. As an investor associate, you are compensated based on results that are easily measurable. Everyone, including the CEO, is compensated based on results and not hyperbole, not "hopes and dreams" nor "I'm working hard and I don't understand why it isn't working." If you can follow instructions and hand's on guidance, you will become a valuable member of our team.
Responsibilities- Must be able to do site surveys of property
- Contact sellers, buyers, realtors, lenders, etc. as directed, either by phone, email or text
- Be a bulldog when it comes to sticking with it to "get the job done" - whatever that requires
- Meaning, we must have mutually aligned interests - I am a "share the wealth" kind of guy
- Be a candidate who embodies the "can do" spirit and I'll hire you on the spot
Requirements- Currently seeking degree in any real estate area
- Prefer some hands-on experience in property management or real estate law
- Must be fluent in MS Excel, Word, Outlook 2016, and Adobe Acrobat
- Perseverance, tenacity, good work ethic, integrity, high moral character...these are just some of the traits I need from an associate
- Have an understanding of what "sweat equity" means