Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Junior AnalystJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Associate Real Estate AppraiserJWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Commercial Real Estate AdvisorSVN - Cornerstone Commercial
Workspace ManagerSaGE Workspace
Internee needed- starting immediatelyhomebear
Manager of IT ServicesQuest Equities, Inc
Real Estate Market Analysis Intern (virtual only)Bookmark This
Posted: April 05 2016
Company Location: Lynnwood, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Our Company and the Opportunity
A well-established Investates LLC entrepreneurial business seeks interns to work remotely. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume building and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the real estate investing industry, “local search” marketing and making decisions in entrepreneurial company.
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
Our company is a young entrepreneurial business. We buy and sell real estate. We use the newest technologies, strategies and tactics to bring our customers to a high level of recognition, which then generates leads.
Here are some of our main URLs that you might learn something about us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/investates-llc , http://www.webuywahomes.com/, http://investates.us/
Your Responsibilities As a Real Estate Market Analysis Intern will Include:
- Research market area, analyze comps and create reports to buyers.
- Become well versed in local search through our training, and implement these strategies to help us (and our clients) grow our business.
- Assist with Financial analysis of investment properties. ( And Rental properties)
Additionally, you will be responsible for sending an email every day you work answering the following questions - (This is an ABSOLUTE MUST):
What you got done that day?
What challenges or obstacles you encountered?
What questions you have?
RequirementsQualifications We Are Looking For In our Real Estate Market Analysis Intern:
Interns applying for this internship should be Real estate majors with experience on the Web. Additional majors with a strong background and/or relevant experience will also be given consideration. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess a basic knowledge of how Real estate works, as well as possess excellent communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
Additional Qualifications we are looking for:
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, energetic, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic who is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing a plus – but not required
Don't worry if you don't understand how to do everything listed above: training will be provided.
Hours + Salary:
- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school. If you provide an exceptional help to our business, you will be noticed with a great recommendation and Bonuses.
Who You Will Report To:
You will report directly to the manager of our company.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in an internship:
-With an entrepreneurial company
-With a company that has remote workers from India to Virginia, and from the Philippines to Louisiana to Canada
-With a company run by a woman.
-Where you will learn the foundations of how to market an online business using social media and re investing
Then this is DEFINITELY for you!
If you are looking for:
-A paid position
-A stuffy office environment
-A "big" company
-Somebody watching over your shoulder every 5 minutes
Then this position is NOT for you, please do not apply.
You must send a resume, cover letter to admin at investates.us. Please also indicate if you will be applying for credit for your internship. This inbox is not monitored.
SkillsRequired - American English
Preferred - Real Estate