Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Real Estate Marketing AssistantBookmark This
Coldwell Banker/ Lexon Properties
400 Marlborough St
Posted: October 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionI'm a top producing real estate agent with a large firm, and I'm starting a new property development company.
An intern will be helping me personally maintain and grow both businesses concentrating on increasing existing, creating and maintaining marketing platforms.
Marketing, Social Media & Community Management Intern
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
-Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
-Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
-Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Prefers challenges,, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Coordinate, and adaptable. online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
ResponsibilitiesWorking along side agent to build up marketing and social media presence. Learn real life effective ways to reach ready and willing buyers, sellers and work with multiple real estate brokers, mortgage brokers, inspectors, contractors to build relationships.
Most of the work can be performed virtually, with meetings in person and on Skype of facetime
RequirementsMarketing back ground
Social Media expert
Ability to work at home when needed
Having a car is a plus