Executive AssistantLAL International, LLC
Real Estate AdminColumbest Homes
Real Estate Marketing InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Real Estate Mangement InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
Marketing/Public RelationsKeller Williams Realty N. Tustin
Social Media & Community Management InternLevinChang Team
Social Media & Marketing InternBerkshire Hathaway HomeServices Warren Residential
Social & Digital Media InternshipRE/MAX At Home
Real Estate / Marketing / Corporate HousingBookmark This
Big Apple Living
267 Fifth Ave
New York, NY
Posted: February 17 2016
DescriptionBig Apple Living (www.BigAppleLiving.com) a small and successful Real Estate Company specializing in the Furnished Rental and Corporate Housing market in New York City is looking for a highly motivated and positive individual to fill an immediate position within our growing company. This is a part-time position and with grown with your skill sets.
Big Apple Living offers our entry level employees a well-designed training program where they will learn the ins and outs of real estate, marketing, property management and facilities. We encourage our employees to share their ideas through reports at the end of each week in order to develop new projects with the company.
In this pivotal, fast paced and exciting position your key responsibilities will include:
• Show prospective clients through properties and host group open-house inspections
• Provide prospective clients with in-depth information regarding the property of interest, and cross-sell other available properties that meet the prospect's criteria where appropriate.
• Market available properties to past leads via email and phone
• Respond to all inquiries promptly, ensuring follow up with prospective clients using appropriate developed sales procedures.
• Present a professional and efficient approach to remedy any client complaints, and handle requests with appropriate documentation and follow-up on a daily basis, to ensure client satisfaction
• Work on prospective client applications and deposit payments
• Review of lease agreements and assist in qualify potential clients
• Assist new clients with the execution of lease agreements when required
• Assist with maintenance requests and issues