Real estate Company looking for interns able to receive college credit - real estate majorsReal Estate
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Project Coordination InternSovereign Wealth Preservation
Business Development / Sales InternPeterkin Residential Inc
Real Estate Marketing & Equity Analyst InternshipBookmark This
JWC REAL ESTATE GROUP
19 West 21st Street
New York, NY
Posted: January 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a creative marketer with an entrepreneurial spirit to take on various projects around and outside the office.
• Focusing on creation and implementation of new marketing strategies
• Developing and implementing a mailing system for potential clients
• Actively updating our client database
• Conduct market surveys for forecasting purposes
• Develop new market opportunities for the firm
• Assist the principal in day to day operations.
• Work with Real Estate Agent and gain an understanding of the inner workings of Real Estate
• Social media advertising
Candidates will get the opportunity to learn first-hand the real estate market in Manhattan. Working alongside new and seasoned agents, as well as the management staff, they will analyze market trends, and use marketing tools to help with our ongoing projects.
Anyone interested in a career related to real estate, such as law, finance, marketing, architecture, technology, art and international business, is encouraged to apply.
Upon the completion of the internship, there will be a chosen few who will be given the opportunity of acquiring their Real Estate License with the support of JWC Real Estate Group.