Real Estate Investment InternBrooklyn Standard Properties
Real Estate Internship - MarketingThe Nicole Gary Team at KWNYC Tribeca
Real Estate internBenjamin Apartments LLC
Graphic Design & Social Media InternBenjamin Apartments LLC
LOOKING FOR A MOTIVATED INTERN TO WORK FOR THE LEADING NEW YORK REAL ESTATE FIRMNest Seekers International
Real Estate Investor InternSegregation Holding LLC
Foreclosure Real Estate InternSegregation Holding LLC
Commercial Underwriting Intern (Private Equity)New York Equity Group
Real Estate Office InternBookmark This
Berkshire Hathaway Nevada Properties
3185 St. Rose Pkwy
Posted: September 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocally owned, National Real Estate Franchise. Learn the operational and marketing functions of a professional Commercial Real Estate and Property Management company.
Perform functions of a Listing Coordinator and Social Media Manager.
Surround yourself with energetic, successful Real Estate Agents in a professional working environment.
Send resume and availability dates with response.
Responsibilities- Management and informational data input of a listings database
- Perform data entry, copying, scanning, file maintenance
- Manage social media accounts
- Organize and process real estate folders
- Monitor and update internal databases
- Assist Agents with operational tasks
- Assist with marketing and advertising strategies
- Property budget data entry
- Tenant & Vendor insurance certificate coordination
Requirements- Understanding of internet functions and research techniques
- Interest in learning operational functions of a Real Estate office
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess Social Media management and advertising skills
- Well versed in MS Office applications
- Available to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Provide dates and hours with your application.