Business Development / Sales InternBooks and Mocha
Social Media & Marketing SpecialistResidential Enhancements
Summer InternshipMegalith Capital Management
Personal/ Real Estate AssistantKathy Hurley
Real Estate Broker AssistantColdwell Banker
Nationally Ranked Real Estate Sales Team Seeks InternBrown Harris Stevens
Real Estate AssistantRock Construction and Development, LLC
Start-up Company Seeking Passionate IndividualsTBA
Real Estate Office InternBookmark This
Berkshire Hathaway Nevada Properties
3185 St. Rose Pkwy
Posted: September 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLocally owned, National Real Estate Franchise. Learn the operational and marketing functions of a professional Commercial Real Estate and Property Management company.
Perform functions of a Listing Coordinator and Social Media Manager.
Surround yourself with energetic, successful Real Estate Agents in a professional working environment.
Send resume and availability dates with response.
Responsibilities- Management and informational data input of a listings database
- Perform data entry, copying, scanning, file maintenance
- Manage social media accounts
- Organize and process real estate folders
- Monitor and update internal databases
- Assist Agents with operational tasks
- Assist with marketing and advertising strategies
- Property budget data entry
- Tenant & Vendor insurance certificate coordination
Requirements- Understanding of internet functions and research techniques
- Interest in learning operational functions of a Real Estate office
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess Social Media management and advertising skills
- Well versed in MS Office applications
- Available to work 15-20 hours per week.
- Provide dates and hours with your application.