Real Estate Project Administration (Affordable Housing/Market Housing)Shamrock Development
Real Estate Marketingjack kessler
Business Development / Sales InternEAC Properties LLC
Part Time AssistantZerlina Bonner Virtual Assistance
Office Intern7S Real Estate Investments LLC
Commercial Real Estate MarketingBrand Capital Partners
Assistant Property ManagerFirebird Management Group LLC
Unpaid Office InternRe/Max Impact
Real Estate (Residential- Luxury) Development Internship - Winter 2016/2017Bookmark This
276 5th Avenue Suite 1008
New York, NY
Posted: October 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWeMac Ventures is offering a real estate development internship to qualified college students for Fall of 2016. WeMac is a boutique New York City based real estate development firm that focuses on luxury residential real estate development in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Students will gain on the job training in the business of real estate development, acquisitions, architecture, and design.
Internship program is targeting a student interested in the Business of Property Development and will cover the following:
• Property Targeting
• Neighborhood Research
• Market Analysis
• Field & Office Operations
• Statistical and Analytical Research
Internship requires the following from prospective students:
• Students should be prepared to commit to a 10-12 week internship program
• Students should be prepared to work 15 to 20 hours a week.
• Students should be Mac & PC savvy and well versed in all Microsoft Office programs.
• Prospective internship candidates are not required to have previous experience, but are required to be self-starters and independent thinkers with a proven interest in New York real estate.
SkillsRequired - Real Estate
Preferred - Real Estate, Real Estate Acquisitions, Real Estate Development, Property, Business, Design